Friday, October 9, 2009

Lunch with BFF!

Cameron and Quinn met for lunch at Training Table today. Quinn was so excited for cheese fries...his expression says it all. Cameron was drooling at the thought of cheese fries...his shirt says it all.

Who wants cheese fries??

Sweet, give me knuckles Quinn the cheese fries are here!

Cameron felt like a big boy sitting in a high chair like his BFF Quinn. He wanted to show off his core muscle strength since he's only 4 1/2 months old. We can't wait to meet for lunch again....really soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like two good friends getting together for cheese fries at Training Table! I think Tarining Table should use this for an advertisement:) Darling pictures. It's ok Cameron, someday you really will get to eat cheese fries. Love, Grammy J

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, those pics are freaking HILARIOUS! love the naration too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures. Cameron just looks so chilled out in that high chair. I love the "knuckles" one -- I'm so glad you caught that for a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fist bump!!! Good thing he did that instead of flipping Quinn off. LOL

    ReplyDelete