Cameron got his first taste of "normal" food. We went to his 6 month well-check today and his pediatrician said we could start solids. They recommend you start with veggies (orange ones then green ones), move to fruits and then to cereal. So we started off with carrots.
Now that Cameron is 6 months old he weighs 15 lbs 9 oz (20%) and his height is 26 3/4 in (60%) He is such a GOOD kid! He sleeps through the night, 12 hours with NO problems or waking up! He loves his bath time and loves looking in the mirror at himself. He is always smiling and laughing. Loves to be scared and laughs when you say "boo". Cameron looks around at everything and loves watching his dog Tica. He needs to see new surroundings as he gets bored easily. We walk around the house most of the day looking at everything (even the pantry and the garage!) He isn't rolling over as much (but probabaly because of the helmet) I am guessing he won't be crawling any time soon.
Wow..growing so fast! I hadn't read your blog in a bit so I had scrolled down quite a bit and about choked when I saw the birdie finger and bottle! Hilarious!!
ReplyDeletePoor baby - but getting eat is at least a little reward for him. He is growing up way too fast - I definitely have to get out there again very soon! Hugs and Kisses! xoxo
ReplyDelete