Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day!

My Thanksgiving morning started off with Amanda and I running the Cold Turkey race...and it was cold, but it was a lot of fun! Jeremy played flag football with about 40 guys from our ward (boys don't take pictures-therefore there are none of him since I wasn't there). Thanks mom and dad for watching Cameron for us and get dinner all ready for everyone by noon!!

Me with my two cute boys!

Cameron sits up like a pro...

Mommy and Cameron

Daddy and Cam man

Grammy J and little C

Great Maw Maw Genive, Daddy, and Camster

This was a total Kodak moment!! I couldn't believe it when I looked over and saw Great Paw Paw Herbie holding Cam. I ran from the dining room to get my camera and right before he tried to pass him off I snapped this picture. The reason this was such a shock is because Herbie has never held Cameron...every time someone asks if he wants to hold him he says, "no I'm ok."


My mom and dad stopped running around long enough to take a picture with their three daughters! I love Thanksgiving and am so thankful for my families :) I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents who do so much for us. I am so blessed to have such a great husband and the cutest little boy ever. I appreciate my health and all the comforts I enjoy. Another Thanksgiving is over, it was a small one this year (Jeremy's family wasn't here this year, besides his grandparents) but it was still a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you Meg for always being so Thankful! Thanksgiving is a wonderful time and I too am so glad to have such a wonderful family to share dinner with. I love your pictures. They turned out better than mine. Glad you got to run. I know how much you love to do that and I am glad you are back in the game! Also glad Jeremy got to play flag football. Thanks you guys. Little Cameron's gift, to us, for Thanksgiving was getting his first tooth:)

    ReplyDelete