Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a lot different this year. It was Margo's year for her family to eat with all of us (they switch everyother year with her in-laws), but since her accident she isn't able to ride in a car for 3 months. So we missed having her family with us for dinner, but we went to her house after for dessert. I think my family reflected more on our blessings this year and we are all so thankful that Margo, Rick, Lindsie, Troy, and Mallory are all still here with us and that their accident wasn't worse! I know it made me more grateful for my family and the gift of life.


Daddy, Cam, and Mommy before the big feast

It's so fun to see how excited Cameron gets when he sees Grampy and Grammy!



Jeremy's grandparent's Paw Paw and Maw Maw are always there on Thanksgiving. Paw Paw always brings the sweet potatoe casserole, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without it!


Grammy taught Cameron a fun trick....what kid (and some adults still do) doesn't put olives on their fingers at Thanksgiving??







What you talkin' about willis??


Hanging out on the bean bag watching the cousins play Wii



Janessa and Spencer playing a mean game of bowling. By the look on Janessa's face, I would wager she is losing :)



Dessert time!! We all went to Margo and Ricks for the good stuff. Cameron is sharing with daddy because mommy doesn't share her dessert!


Lindsie, Cam, and Mallory. Troy and Spencer weren't interested in dessert, they wanted to play.



The fam, including Jeremy's mom Theresa aka "Grammy T", she came to visit for a few days! We always love having her come.





It's hard to get a good pictue of the 3 of us! This one was cute though, Cameron was laughing and trying to jump off my lap.



We all went down to the theater room to watch a little video. Janessa and Lindsie played pool and Spencer and Troy were playing Wii so I didn't get any pictures of them :(



Grammy T always takes the grandkids to Build A Bear when she sees them. I think that is such a cute tradition/idea!! I helped Cameron step on the peddal to fill up his moose. He loves Moose (or is it Meese or Mooses??) anyway, he says it soooo cute!



It was taking awhile for Grammy T to stand in line and pay etc. so Cameron had fun looking around. I didn't know where he was and went around the corner looking for him and this is what I saw. He had climbed up the stairs and was just sitting there blabbing to himself. He is so good at entertaining himself...and the things he thinks to do crack me up!


I am thankful for this adorable, smart, funny, loving, cute, happy, good, creative, active, wonderful boy!! I am thankful I get to be his mom! I am thankful for families and for the gospel, to know that I get to live with my family for eternity is a comforting thing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!





2 comments:

  1. Fun, beautiful pictures Meg. I am glad you got so many. It already seems like a long time since Thanksgiving. Pictures help us keep the memories alive. Can't wait to see your New York Pictures. Love Cameron in the middle of all those bears. He is so funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures of Cameron.... I can't help but laugh. He is so stinkin cute. I'm so glad you would all come to me this year. It has been a strange year, but I, too, and more grateful than ever. Thanks for being such a great sister. I will try not to be mean to you anymore. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete