Saturday, July 16, 2011

While daddy's away....Cam & Mommy play

Jeremy went to China and India for two weeks....so Cameron and mommy had lots of time to do things. And daddy can see us from the blog while he is away! Of course we did LOTS of fun things like parks, movies, parks, swimming, parks, the aquarium, and Grammy and Grampy took Cam to Wheeler Farm (we didn't get any pictures of those activities though!)

Cameron is my little shopping buddy! He was cracking me up and everyone else that walked by him....saying "omighosh he is so cute" and "oh how adorable, that's cute you let him dress up" The whole time I was thinking "if only his dad could see him now!" I couldn't resist taking the pictures because he is hillarious walking around Nordstrom Rack like this and saying "march, march, march" and marching around. He is still little enough that we shouldn't be worried right?!?


Cameron wore himself out at Classic Fun Center in the bounce zone and the jungle part. He jumped right in with the big kids, climbing up these huge slides that even some of the big kids struggled with. A lady came up to me while we were there and asked if that was my little boy. I told her "yes" and she said "wow, he has no fear does he?"




Another thing Cameron LOVES to do is play in water and run around! We went to Thanksgiving Point one day and I just let him get "soaking wet". We did this for over an hour and the only time he stopped was for 30 seconds when he sat on the bench....good thing I have a quick trigger finger because these are some of my favorite pictures of him!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do on a very HOT day. Cameron is having such a fun summer. Wonder how he is going to act when he finally sees his daddy again? You are such a GOOD MOM, Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you had so much fun while I was gone but seriously, dressing up like a girl is not acceptable. Cameron has fun no matter where he is, just like his Mommy. I sure do love my family!

    ReplyDelete