She cracks me up.....
I love when she smiles and laughs it's so funny!
We were at Cameron's baseball game Thursday night. I almost didn't go for several reasons....1) Thrusday games are hard because they are later and Kenzie gets tired since it's past her bedtime. 2) It had been raining and Jeremy wasn't going to go to the game....it's hard to watch Cameron play and watch her so she doesn't eat every little piece of garbage and rocks she can pick up. 3) Last game I went to by myself it started pouring halfway through the game. No warning, just thunder lightening and then a down pour. The game ended and we all ran to our cars....I looked like I just jumped in a swimming pool. 4) This game I knew it would be hopeless to keep her from getting muddy and wet. But Cameron only has a few games left and he really likes baseball. So....we loaded up and went :)
Mackenzie has made several friends and there is one little girl she always has to give a hug to. It is so cute. Every time she sees her she starts squealing and reaching for her.
YUP!! That was a puddle she just decided to plop right down in...and then splashed in it with her hand.
That little girl kept trying to take off Kenzie's hat. I think she had hat envy. I did watch Cameron play :) He is fun to watch. He hit the ball every time and since he was the last batter on one inning he got to "hit the home run" I really like baseball, I hope he wants to keep playing :)
Can't see how you do all that you do, but I do remember how much you loved baseball. You were called the "secret weapon" I think Cam will be good at any sport he does. Cute little Kenzie. Love that hat :) Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of her either...I miss her sweet little face!! She is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteKenzie looks so cute in her hat!!!
ReplyDelete