Gardner Village is always a fun place to go during the holidays. Especially Halloween....they have these witches everywhere. It's fun to walk around and look for them. We went with my mom and sisters to celebrate their birthday's and eat lunch at Archibalds restaurant.
Kenzie kept pointing to all the witches and was loving running around.
That was so much fun. I loved watching Cameron's excitement finding all the Witches :)
ReplyDeleteWe did have fun and it is always more fun to watch the kids get excited with what they are seeing. It is so amazing what cameron observes for a kid his age.. and little kenzie seems to act like she knows what it is all about:)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Cameron is so photogenic, I love his expressions!! And little Mackenzie is like a little doll!! I miss those kiddos!! I love your hair!!
ReplyDeleteYou have short hair! Well I guess not short, but shorter :0 I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete