Both Cameron and Mackenzie are water lovers and love to swim! This is Camerons second session of swim lessons. I put him in some swimming lessons last summer, it was only a week long class but he learned a lot and loved it. Last weekend we went to St. George and lived in the swimming pool while we were there. Cameron was swimming from the side of the pool to Jeremy and I as if he had been swimming for years. So when we got back from St. George I signed him up for some more classes. Mackenzie hasn't stopped saying swimming since St. George, and will bring me her swimming suit randomly throughout the day and say "swimming!" I hope to get her in lessons next....
I got him in these lessons while I am waiting for the lady that taught him last year....she is booked out a ways. I figured he might as well practice and learn while he waits right? There are 3 other kids in this class, and it is a little chaotic since there are lessons in every lane of the pool (loud and hard to hear the teacher), but he is in the water where he loves to be!
The funniest thing about swimming with Cameron is he actually gets out of the pool to go to the bathroom. When we were in St. George and he got out two different times to tell me he had to go to the bathroom, a lady said to me, "man what kid actually gets out of the pool to go to the bathroom?" That would be my kid :)
So glad to see these pictues of Cameron in the water. I feel bad for cute little Kenzie bringing you her swim suite and saying swim! She will be a fast learner when it is her turn.
ReplyDeleteYou are right about the bathroom. Never knew a kid that would take time out to do that when he loves the water so much. SMART KID...Love him.