Little Mackenzie has a big personality. She is super curious and super smart. She keeps me laughing. Here are a few random pictures of her from the past week.
I was putting clothes in the washing machine and didn't realize she was in the dryer playing. Good thing I saw her and didn't shut the door!!
I love this picture of her walking with her sunglasses on and holding her ice cream cone. She seems so grown up.
I can't get enough of her laugh, smile, and the cute dimple in her cheek!
She moved into Cameron's old car seat last month when he moved up to a new one. She likes it a million times better because she is actually sitting up (instead of laying down in the other one) and she can see out the window. She likes to put her seat belt on herself and says "no help you". Actually, she says that for everything these days. She is totally independent and wants to get dressed herself and so most everything else on her own.
Mackenzie loves to read books. I find her reading to herself a lot. I like to watch her and listen to her read the story. She points to the pictures and babbles saying a few recognizable words here and there.
You can't say the word "swimming" unless that is what you plan to do! She would swim all day if she could. She thinks of it randomly during the day and just brings me her swimming suit.
Mackenzie also loves otter pops and points to the freezer in the garage and says "pop. blue" Blue is her favorite one. She used to say blue for most everything, but the last few months she has learned her colors and knows other colors besides blue :) She also knows circle and triangle. She sings her ABC's and if you count and stop at random numbers she says the next number.....not always right but she does a good job most of the time!
Mackenzie is into things Cameron never thought of doing. Bless you my child!!!!!
ReplyDelete