I was out pulling weeds and putting down mulch in the yard the other day. Cameron and Mackenzie were riding bikes and playing in his truck. They were having fun and I was getting some yard work done enjoying the sun!! It had been about 5 minutes and I realized I hadn't seen or heard Cameron in awhile. So I wandered around to the back yard, no Cameron. I went to the neighbors yard, no Cameron. I went inside and found him downstairs playing Mario Kart.....
with his helmet still on from riding bikes outside! He either forgot it was on, or decided it would be safer to wear it in case he crashed.
He takes this game very seriously and asks to play it first thing when he wakes up. He is really good at it though. He likes to play Mario Brothers too. Such a funny kid I have!
Oh Cameron...the places he will go, the things he will see, I wonder what he will grow up to be?
ReplyDelete