Happy Birthday to my spunky, determined, loving, funny, smart, kind, and cuddly girl. Mackenzie brings so much joy and happiness to my life and to our family! She is so full of energy and love. Mackenzie loves to give hugs and kisses and every time you leave she says "hugs, kisses". She loves to sing and dance and we have so much fun in music class together. Mackenzie loves Cameron and copies everything he does and says. She even started saying "oh my freaking heck" like Cameron says. She is an outdoor girl and would be swinging or jumping on the trampoline all day if she could. She has no fear and she loves the water and swimming. She pretty much eats anything except fruit. The only fruit I have been able to get her to eat is watermelon. She loves pickles, pasta, cheese, eggs, most veggies, and of course anything sweet! Mackenzie always says "please" before anything (Please have drink mom. Please go outside. Please hold you.) She gets so concerned when someone is hurt, crying, or just coughs and says "ok mom?" or "he cry, he is sad". I can't get enough of her, I love watching her grow and can't wait to see who/what she grows up to become. Even though I don't want her to grow up! I love this age she is at!!!!
Oh my goodness....this is my favorite picture of Mackenzie EVER!!
A party wouldn't be a party without the bounce house. It almost didn't get put up because of a chance of rain....and actually it started raining right after we put it away.
Grammy and Mackenzie
She kept telling me that she wanted to hug the lady bug.
After we sang and she blew out the candle she said "again, again."
Cameron had fun helping Mackenzie open her gifts. She is so into babies and dolls at this age. She is already a little mother. She carries they around, covers them up, sings to them, and pushes them in the stroller. It is so cute to watch her!
Mackenzie doing a birthday dance to her favorite song :) Too bad she is occupied with a sucker...you could hear her singing louder.
I just can't believe Mackenzie is 2 already. I love that picture of her sitting by her cake also! I can see why she wanted to give it a hug....It was so cute I think we all wanted to give it a hug. You are a great mother Meg, and when it comes to making cakes, well............I still think you should go into the business. Love, you Kenzie. Happy 2nd Birthday!!!! You are a special little girl, and we all love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove her dancing and singing radioactive!!! too cute :)
ReplyDelete