Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2 year well check

a

Mackenzie had her two year Dr. visit today and she hated every minute of it!  She is just the opposite of Cameron and refuses to sit still or let the doctor look in her ears, mouth, listen to her heart etc.  She was crying and clinging onto my neck and made it difficult to check her.  Cameron kept telling her that she needed to stop crying or she wouldn't get her prize at the end.  When the doctor was done Mackenzie said "clothes back on" and then said, "no more tears, I pick a prize."  She tried to tell me on the ride home that she was a "big girl" at the doctor.  Despite her antics to avoid getting checked, we got some information and she is growing...Yay!!  She weighs 22 lbs 10 oz and is 5th%  (not in the negative % this time!!).  She is 34 in tall which puts her 47th% and her head circumference is 48 cm 61st%.


Oh how I love this little face!!  

2 comments:

  1. Meg, I am so glad to have your blog back, thanks to your dear husband. That cute little Kenzie. What a kid. Cameron is so cute with her. He tries so hard to make her understand everything is going to be alright when she thinks it isn't! So glad her check up went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little face too. Silly girl :)

    ReplyDelete