Winter is here! It's Mackenzie's first time to play in the snow. She had lots of fun...for about 15 minutes and then she realized her hands were freezing!
Cameron wanted to help daddy shovel the snow and work. After Jeremy ran the snow blower he said he needed to "sweep up all the snow daddy didn't get with the blower".
Why not take a drive on the newly scraped sidewalks. I had to get them unstuck when he went driving around on the snow...guess this truck isn't 4 wheel drive :)
the cutest little snow angels. They had to come in and have "hot cocoa" Cameron's favorite drink!
I see you posted more pics. These two are so cute together. I guess when you post more pics everyone's comments go away. I think Jr. said something about sending Cameron over when he go done helping there and I said.....You need to hire him out. We sure need him. Glad he loves to work and glad Mackenzie loves the snow. She certainly has a lot to play in this year. Love her snowsuit. Priceless Pictures!!!
ReplyDelete