We had a fun ward Christmas breakfast this year. Mr. and Mrs. Claus came too! I can't believe Mackenzie sat on Santa's lap....we were at the mall a few weeks before this and Cameron sat on Santa's lap to talk to him. I wanted to get their picture taken with Santa, but Kenzie clung to me scared. When I put her down she ran out of the area and through the gate saying "no Santa." So I didn't expect her to want to talk to Santa at the ward party. Maybe having Mrs. Claus made it less intimidating??
She told Santa she wanted a "dream light"
Cameron told Santa he wanted legos
We went to see the lights at Thanksgiving point. It is such a great idea....you get to stay in your warm car and listen to Christmas music while you drive around and look at the light displays. They are pretty elaborate and the kids loved it. After we got some hot chocolate and checked out a few of Santa's reindeer. Cameron said the two reindeer that came were Comet and Blitzen. Mackenzie looked at them from a distance. She wasn't too thrilled, maybe because Ruldoph didn't come....or maybe because it was 20 degrees :)





So glad you got to see Santa finally this year.. and that Mackenzie would sit on his lap. Cute Pics. The lights sounded fun!
ReplyDelete