I have passes to pretty much everywhere you can think...so the kids and I go do fun stuff several times a week. I don't always take pictures but both these days Jeremy was camping with the young men for his church calling so we kept him updated. First we played mini golf....so fun with these two if you aren't impatient :)
Mackenzie is getting so brave. last year I had to ride on this with her, she didn't even want to go on it. This year she has been raising her hands and screaming/laughing. We rode this ride at least 12 times in a row, but about 25 times total.
This ride was their next favorite of the day. We rode it about 20 times and 10 without even having to get off and get back in line (it wasn't busy). She was a little nervous at first because the ride takes you to the top and then drops you, goes up and down several times.
Cameron and Kenzie earned enough "points" to do something fun so he chose Classic Skating. They love to ride around on the skating rink and play in the jungle and bounce houses. It was a nice quiet day there as well, not crowded at all...until a little later when some birthday parties showed up but we were done and leaving anyway!
Some of these bounce houses were huge and Mackenzie wasn't afraid of any of them. If Cameron climbed up it, slid down it or crawled through it, so did she! I love spending time with my kiddos. They are so fun to hang out with!


You are the best mother! just think how the kids are going to remember you! Love the way Mackenzie has to do everything Cameron does. Love them both to pieces:-)
ReplyDelete