Sunday, June 29, 2014

Swimming lessons

 Mackenzie was super excited for her first swimming lesson.  Cameron is a pro, but he was excited to practice and learn some more skills :)

 Mackenzie LOVES the water, but she usually hates getting water in her eyes.  When she is in the bath or shower she is always yelling for a towel to wipe her eyes if a little water gets on her face.  So, I was worried that swim lessons would be the same.  I was hoping the new goggles she picked out would help.  And I think they did help.  She LOVED her first class.  She let her teacher hold her and she laid back in the water, she blew bubbles, she even held her breath a went under for a few seconds.

 She was goofing off with the rings,  she would get one out of the water and put it on her head :)

 My cute little swimmers.  They have so much fun in the water!


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should let her wear her goggles when she takes a bath :-) I am so glad they both LOVE the water and doing so good with the swim class. Finally something Kenzie can do with Cam!!!!

    ReplyDelete