Sunday, July 13, 2014

Patriotic Sunday

 I wanted to get some pictures of the family in our patriotic church clothes :)  But Jeremy left early for a church meeting, so I thought we could do it after church, but Jeremy had changed his clothes before I even got the kids out of the car :)  So this is what we got....

 LOVE!!!  Pictures of mackenzie smiling/laughing/paying attention to the camera are rare so this was total success!!

 At least she was looking at the camera, not thrilled to take another picture though.

 Cameron is Mr. GQ, he always has been....

 I am in love with these two.  They are amazing in every way.  When I count my blessings, I count them twice!


1 comment:

  1. Love the kids, your wreath, your welcome home plant holder, Mackenzie's huge necklace and dress. Cameron and Mackenzie and the TRUE LOVE that shows up in that picture of the two of them! Wish Jeremy hadn't taken his Sunday clothes off so fast....next time warn him :-)

    ReplyDelete