On Wednesdays Mackenzie and I go help in Cameron's Kindergarten class. Usually Mackenzie plays with the kitchen set and the dolls while I help the kids with their math, spelling, and art they do at their rotation tables. Today was so cute. She wanted to do the math too. So she got a paper and sat down and started writing on it. She kept telling me she was doing her math. And then she wanted to write her name and letters. She is growing up too fast!
Then we came home and played a mean game of "guess who". She wanted to sit on the stairs. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures while we were playing. I was laughing so hard at how she was sitting. She is a crack up. She is pretty girly, but also tough and active! Such a good mix :) I love playing games with her, she is at the best age right now!!!


I love the way she likes to sit on those stairs in such a feminine way! She is all girl. One who is good to help her mother help at everything. So cute she wants to do learn how to spell, do math and art!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI must have been tired when I wrote this... I think I was trying to say ... She wants to learn how to spell, do math and art and EVERYTHING!!!!!
ReplyDelete