Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy New Year's Eve Day

 Cameron was off track and I decided it would be a fun day to go to the aquarium.  We have season passes and haven't been in several months.  So we headed there to this big giant mess!!  I almost turned right around and walked out, but then I decided we had nothing else to do.  They were having a new year's eve (day) party for all the kids.  They had a lot of fun activities and prizes etc so i decided to take one for the team :)  and we stayed!  We just avoided this general area where all the "free" stuff was happening.  they dropped balloons and confetti on all those people at noon.  So while they were all waiting there for that to happen, we enjoyed less crowded areas.


 I love the penguins!  I love these pictures of Mackenzie looking at the penguins!



 They had a photo booth that looked fun.  However, we didn't want to wait in the massive lines, so we just borrowed the props and took our own pictures outside of the photo booth :)



We did wait in the face painting line and since it was taking forever (with only one face painter and 100 kids in line) I told Cameron and Mackenzie to go get in the balloon making line.  So we killed two birds with one stone.  They got their balloon swords made and came back over to the line I was in....they sword fought while we waited about 10 more minutes and voila we had a Princess and Spiderman!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Meg for having patience! These are the days they will always remember from their childhood.

    ReplyDelete