I am amazed by Cameron every day. His love for life. His energy. His enthusiasm for everything. His kind heart. His creativity. I could go on and on. He is one special kid and I am so lucky I get to be his mom!
The things he thinks to do make me laugh. I love to laugh with him. It's one of my favorite things to do, when we just act silly and laugh! He put those little googely eye ball sticker things on his glasses and I think we laughed for 20 minutes straight!
Cameron made an astronaut suit and had to duct tape his glasses because "astronauts wear space goggle things." I love his creativity, I am learning to ignore his messes!! I am constantly picking up pieces of paper, scissors, glue, stickers, markers and everything else all around the house. I also learned I have to throw anything away at night or when he is occupied. If he sees me pour the last bit of milk in the glass, he immediately asks for the milk carton. If he sees an empty egg carton or if a package comes in the mail he asks for the box. His mind is constantly thinking of something to make with everything he sees!! Since I am a "throw everything away" person and I hate clutter, this has been something I struggled with. But I can't stop his creative spirit so my trash continues to become his treasure lol
More stickers on his glasses. This was hillarious too.
Here he is as a robot
One day he told me he wanted to sell some of his artwork, toys, and books so he could save money for his mission. I bought a few things and so did Jeremy. I had to laugh when some of his friends came over after school with their money to go to Cameron's sale. I called their mom's to tell them that their kids' were buying stuff with real money and might come home with a picture Cameron drew. LOL
This is Mojo, Cameron's all time favorite stuffed animal/toy. He takes him everywhere, and even sleeps with him. One night he decided that Mojo needed pajamas. Of course it was as I was tucking him in bed that night. He made a pretty good case to me, and I couldn't resist....so I helped him make some pajamas for Mojo. They were front and back. Super cute! My favorite part was the shirt and how he drew a polo horse on there :)




Honestly, what can't Cameron do???? I just wish we knew what he is going to grow up to be???? He certainly is an artistic inventor. His brain just doesn't ever STOP!
ReplyDeleteLove this kid!!!!
Cameron is such a fun kid! I love listening to his stories - he is very creative! Miss him so much!
ReplyDelete