Monday, May 18, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015


We got back from Florida the day before Valentine's Day...so good thing I was prepared and planned ahead with their presents!  I LOVE the tradition my mom and dad did for us, so I continue it on with my kids.  We hid in our rooms and they knocked after leaving a gift.  



The kids were so excited and happy with their gifts.  The bubble tape was their favorite :)



Cameron was more excited for me to go in my room and for him to leave a present.  He couldn't wait!  I opened the present to find the cutest Mickey Mouse colorful bracelet.  He had picked it out all by himself while we were in Florida and showed it to Jeremy for him to buy me!  Seriously could this kid get any more thoughtful...here we are in Florida, and he is thinking of getting me something for Valentine's Day!  I love him!  I remember walking around the store with him and then all of a sudden he went out of the store, he was walking with something behind his back but wouldn't let me see it.  He kept telling me it was nothing and to go back in the store, he was just looking for dad.  I knew he had something, and thought he was trying to steal it.  Come to find out later he took it out of the store to show Jeremy and get him in the store to buy it.  He didn't want me to see it and he couldn't tell me.  Such a great kid!  He wanted a picture of him giving me the bracelet so this is the picture we took :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute story! Glad you kept that tradition alive!!! I think we had more fun doing it than you kids getting a valentine surprise. I can't believe that cute Cameron thinking of you like that ... what a kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron is such a sweet boy - what kid thinks about buying his mom a present at Disney?

    ReplyDelete