Monday, August 3, 2015

Water balloons for sale



This started out as me filling water balloons and the kids having fun throwing them and having a water fight.  Then it evolved into Cameron's little entrepreneur brain saying "hey let's sell some water balloons!"  So we filled and tied more balloons and he got bowls to put them in.  Several popped as Mackenzie re-arranged them to coordinate colors etc.  Then after awhile I went inside to get my camera,  when I came back Mackenzie was sitting her all by herself.  She said "Cameron told me he was going to go around to some doors and tell people we are selling water balloons.  and he told he to sit here incase we got some business....so I am supposed to keep running the business right now."   Hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Love Cameron's entrepreneur spirit. He trusts Kenzie to let her run the business! Your roses looked fabulous this summer. Glad you are getting all these darling pictures.

    ReplyDelete