Monday, September 28, 2015

Swimming with friends


We went swimming at Cameron's friend, Jayden's grandma's a few times this summer.  The kids had lots of fun.  I don't know if Mackenzie had more fun running around outside of the pool or swimming in it.  She was doing both :)



Cameron loves to dive for rings and even swims down to the bottom of the deep end to get them.  He is quite the swimmer!


Mackenzie used to jump of the diving board to me, but then she discovered if she had on the life jacket thing, she could jump in by herself.  She did that about 50 times...


I wish we had a pool in our back yard!  I sure was one lucky little kid to grow up with a swimming pool...and I sure miss it!!

1 comment:

  1. This pool reminds me so much of ours. I still miss it so much. So glad you kids could bring your friends over all summer long and I knew where you were. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete