Monday, November 2, 2015

A hiking we will go

 My friend Danielle and I took our kids on a hike this summer to stair case falls (I think that was the name?) It was so beautiful and we all had fun.  I love living so close to the mountains and beautiful hikes.  I need to take advantage of it more often!




 We didn't have water shoes, but that didn't stop us from getting in the water.  The kids' shoes and socks were soaked!



 The hike was so pretty.  All the kids did awesome.  We had a good time and worked up an appetite.  On the way home we stopped at Cafe Rio for lunch.



 Cameron said he saw a bee on the hike...he never cried or acted hurt, but by bedtime his hand was swollen and hot!  Poor guy couldn't even bend  his fingers.  I called the pediatrician and she recommended benadryl and cream for the itch.  It took about 3 days to go away.  We never knew what it was exactly that he was allergic to or bitten by??


1 comment:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL pictures, Meg. What a fun day that must have been. Except for poor Cameron and his hand?
    I am glad we live close to the mountains also!!

    ReplyDelete