Sadly we didn't get to go to Lagoon this year with Grammy and Grampy. I had a race that weekend. So we ended up just going as a family one day.
I hate the tea cups! Luckily I was just with Mackenzie so she didn't care if we spun them.
We went on the tea cups while daddy and Cameron rode a big ride Kenzie couldn't ride.
But she rode every big ride she could and loved it! She loved Bombora, the fast roller coaster.
I managed to get us all in this picture!
One of my favorite pictures of these two!
The kids always want to play a game. They like this one because they usually win. They guessed his weight.
The fun ride up in the air to get to the other side :)

So Glad you got to Lagoon this year, even if it was without us. Fun memories
ReplyDelete