Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tea party with Grammy



Mackenzie was sooooo excited for the tea party with Grammy.  Grammy told her to bring one of her dolls and they would have a special day.  So I dropped her off and she couldn't wait for me to leave.  I was lucky she let me get a few pictures before she kicked me out the door :)  When I picked her up she told me all about the little sandwiches, and cookies they had and all about Grammys "super old doll she had as a little girl".  She talked about the tea party for weeks and keeps asking when she can have another one!  Mom, thanks for making special memories for Mackenzie!  I love that you spend quality time with the kids and get to know them, and their interests. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day this was. I am so glad Mackenzie had fun. Yes, my doll is very old like me! I am glad I kept that doll. It was a very SPECIAL MOMENT with sweet Mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete