Monday, October 3, 2016

PUPPIES

 I am a SUCKER for puppies!!!  I  love them and want to squeeze them and hold them and take them all home!!  Our friends dog (a miniture doberman pincher, like Tica) had puppies.  So we went to see them and hold them a few times.

 Which was a huge mistake, because I fell in love with them and wanted to take them all home!!
We almost bought one...I came to my senses when it came down to the wire and Jeremy told me I needed to go pick one and write out a check before they were all sold.  Being 7 months pregnant I knew that it would bee too much work to start over with a puppy (plus we still have Tica) and take care of a new baby!



 It was a sad day, but at least we have these pictures :)  And I know that they aren't this little and cute right now...so I made a good decision...right?!?
But look how cute they are!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Meg, I didn't know you were that close to getting a puppy. Thank heavens you came to your senses. They are darling, but I don't know how you would do it with a new baby, even if Cade is the best baby in the world!

    ReplyDelete