Headed to the Bean Museum in Provo with the first graders! Being on a bus for this long, walking around a museum and keeping track of a bunch of kids, 7 months pregnant is going to be fun!!
Lots of fun animals to learn about and interesting things to see. Not at all what I expected. Seriously, I thought I was going to a bean factory...somewhere they made and packaged beans or something??
This was an awesome exhibit of a bunch of different butterfly species made into a giant butterfly. We had our sack lunches at a park across the street and then loaded back onto the buses for a long ride back to the school. I didn't lose any kids in my group, nobody broke any of the museum animals, nobody cried, everyone had fun and I am ready for a nap, it was a success.
What a fun place to go and what a good sport you were to do that being soooo PG!!!
ReplyDelete