I enjoyed listening to Mackenzie's class Mother's Day program May 2016. It was so cute to listen to her sing songs to me. She sure is a cutie!
This was her second year in pre-school, her teacher was Miss Leonard.
I was 7 and a half months pregnant, so Cade got to listen to her sing too :)
Then for my Mother's Day present I was going to get a nice, relaxing pedicure...time to myself! As I was walking out the door Mackenzie asked where I was going. I told her and told her that she was going to play with Cameron and Daddy. She begged to come with me and said she wanted to be with me, not the boys. I hesitated because I really wanted to be alone and enjoy some time for myself. However, I caved (as usual) to her cuteness. She made a great argument to go, including spending time together and saying she hardly ever gets to get her nails done. So, I didn't get alone time. It wasn't quiet and relaxing. But it was fun, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. We enjoyed our time together. I look forward to many more girly outings with her :)

see what a good mother you are and a good deal maker she is
ReplyDelete