My favorite picture! Cade was smiling!!
We ended up doing some sibling and family pictures along with Cade's baby pictures. Why...I am not sure...I was doing good just to be in regular clothes and standing up! I forget how hard a c-section is and how long it takes to recover. 7 days and here I am taking family pictures...trying to position my kids, make sure their hair isn't sticking up, hold Cade, feed Cade, bend over a million times, sit down and stand up. And...Cade was a total twerp so it took 2 hours longer than it should have! He would not sleep or keep his eyes closed. You know, the cute sleeping baby, you can pose it however you want look? Nope, he wasn't having it. He was afraid he would miss something if he closed his eyes!
I thought she could photoshop out a hole in the pants, apparently she couldn't. All she said she could do was crop the pictures in so it wouldn't show. However, some of the pictures I liked not cropped...so holy jeans is what we see.
Mackenzie is just so photogenic, it's hard to get a bad picture of her!
Brothers= best friends
I see you peeking!
So finally Cameron and Mackenzie were done! They were soooo good the whole time, but after 2 hours they were just hungry, tired, and bored (same with me!) I had Jeremy take them to McDonalds and I stayed to work with Cade. I wanted a few shots that she hadn't been able to take yet, because he wouldn't sleep and relax enough to let her position him. So after awhile of me holding him and singing to him he finally fell asleep. I gently set him down, bending over and getting on my knees and reaching to lay him on the ground, in slow motion trying not to breath or make any sudden movements (all while I feel my incision ripping open and my Lortab wearing off...lol) .
Success! I laid him down. She took some pictures. We never moved him off of the spot I put him down on and in 15 minutes we had the last few pictures. Too bad the background is the same in all of them, but the props are different on and around him!
This was the one main picture I wanted of any of them...him in his batman outfit my friend made! We hadn't been able to get the picture up until this point and I was so sad to think I would have to go home without getting it.
Lots of hours and money later I left knowing I got some cute pictures of Cade 7 days new.






















No comments:
Post a Comment