Saturday, October 7, 2017

A hiking we will go - 10/07/2017


 What a beautiful day to take advantage of!  I went on a nice 10 mile morning run down Big Cottonwood canyon.  Then we went hiking to Donut Falls with the Burgeners. 


Cade did pretty good in the hiking backpack, but he would only let ME carry it on my back.  Danielle tried to carry it to give me a break, but he cried the whole time she had him.  It wasn't worth it, so I took him back.  Speaking of back...mine hurt from carrying him the whole time!



The leaves were amazing!  Such a perfect fall day.  I am so happy we got to see the leaves changing at their peak!

We made it to the top.  The water falls were so pretty.  We enjoyed exploring around once we made it to the top.  Cade was loving jumping in the water and the mud.  He got soaking wet, which made for an interesting time carrying him in the pack down the mountain.

 This was the last time I got to use the backpack.  After I got Cade out of it, I set it down by the car.  I got Cade in the car and buckled him in his seat.  Then I went around to my side and got in and drove off.  I didn't realize I had left it right by the car until i got home and went to unpack the car.  I called up there to see if there was somehow I could find it but nobody had turned it in.  So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment