Monday, September 4, 2017

Birthday girl turns 6 - 09/04/2017

 The birthday girl wanted to go to the zoo today.  We went as a family and had fun seeing the animals and riding the carousel.


 Cade wanted to keep riding

 We celebrated this big 6 year old with the family party that night.

 I had fun making this circus themed cake.  I decided I should have made the cake bigger because I had so many cute fondant animals to make!

 We drank clown juice and strong man punch and other funny drinks.  I kept the dinner simple with Pizza and salad.  Her favorites!  It was fun celebrating this cute, smart, funny, kind, thoughtful, sweet girl.  She loves to give hugs.  She loves to play with her dolls.  Mackenzie is strong and strong willed.  She knows what she wants.  She also is very independent and does things on her own.  She is always wanting to give people things and make things for others.  I love her and am so excited to see what the next 6 years brings!!



No comments:

Post a Comment