Thursday, April 23, 2009

What next???

What could be the worst thing that could happen to a pregnant person?? I would have to say having no air conditioning in your car in the summer! Yup you guessed it...the AC went out in my jeep the other day....of course it was the hottest day of the year so far!! There's nothing like sweating and sticking to hot black leather seats :) Just another thing for us to worry about...do we spend the money to fix it OR do we just get another car for me?? This was the last straw for Jeremy and my jeep (they have a hate/hate relationship) he doesn't want to spend anymore money fixing it, but I still argue that it's paid off and is a lot cheaper that car payments!! The next worst thing that can happen when being pregnant are all the aches and pains and scary problems that plague you. I had a weird thing happed 2 days ago that left me unable to move my leg or walk. I've never had such a horrible pain in my hip, groin, butt, and hamstring...I wasn't able to even move my leg or put weight on it to walk. I was hunched over holding onto anything I could to get around. Jeremy had to help me get dressed. he put the mattress my parents have for a guest bed on the floor in the family room so I could sleep on it since I couldn't get up and down stairs to our bedroom. I called the emergency number for my Dr. he happened to be on call...he thought Cameron might be laying on something pinching a nerve and told me to take Tyleno and a hot bath and if it wasn't better than to go to physical therapy the next day. Well, it wasn't better the next day so I went to physical therapy. The pain slowly got better through the day and is much better today. However, I was mad I spent a $25 copay for physical therapy when the whole time I was thinking, "I would rather have spent the money on a nice massage...I've been wanting one so bad but haven't wanted to spend money on it!" I just hope the pain doesn't come back. I think I can endure 5 more weeks, but I gave Cameron a fair warning that he is for sure getting a time out when I see him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment