My sisters and their families came to visit us at the hospital the night Cam was born. Since I was pretty much out of it and looney, I didn't tell Jer to take pictures of everyone. Since I didn't have any pictures on my camera I had to ask my sister to email hers to me. So that's why these weren't included in the origional post of the hospital!

Troy and Spencer are so excited to have another boy cousin. They were so cute and were talking about how they were going to teach Cam to play baseball, ride bikes, waterski, and have fun with him.
Troy and Cam

Lindsie was so excited to see Cameron. A week later she made him a little blanket all by herself and wrote the cutest letter to him. It said that she thinks he is so cute and she emailed her friends a picture of him and they think he is so cute too. Cameron is lucky to have so many cousins that he can play with.

Mallory and Cam

The cutest picture of Cameron, you can totally see his little butt chin! I am so in love with his chin...that is one thing I was hoping he would get from his daddy!

Barry, Spencer, Janessa and Michele brought a cute balloon and some roses when they came to visit. Thanks guys!

Rick, Troy, Margo, Lindsie, and Mallory came to visit at the same time Michele and her family were there. It was a full hospital room, good thing the rooms were big. They brought us some cute books to read to Cameron. Margo said they were her kids' two favorite books. Thanks!
Wow Meg, you are speedy when It comes to blogging!!!!! I just emailed those pictures yesterday.lol. I can't believe that Cameron will soon be a month old! He is such a cutie
ReplyDeletelove michele
sorry it took so long to get you those pictures. My kids do love Cameron so much -- he is going to be very spoiled around here!
ReplyDelete