Here are the pics everyone has been waiting for...sorry for the delay but I've been through a lot the last 6 days!! I'm still recovering from the surgery and all the fun stuff that comes after having a baby. I thought I would be getting back to normal, but apparently our bodies decide to continue to go through more changes after giving birth. Anyway, we got home late Sunday afternoon and have been trying to get used to the idea that we are parents of this cute little guy! I will type more about each picture in a few days, but just wanted to get them on the blog before we got anymore "threatening" emails :)
c-section. He took lots of "gory" pictures that might be a little too graphic to put on a blog for the "weak stomache people". If you are really interested in seeing them, I can email them to you. They are quite fascinating!
Mommy, baby Cameron, and Daddy in his Dr. uniform
I was so happy to be done with the procedure and just get to hold him...what a miracle babies are!
We gave out these little Cummings chocolate booties and stars to people who came to visit at the hospital.
The hopsital has a special dinner one night for the mom and dad. It was really cute how they set the table up and gave us sparking cider...real silverware and we got to choose what we watned to eat. Jer picked steak and I picked chicken cordon bleu....it was still hospital food, but was fun. It was Jer's birthday that Friday night so we decided to pretend we went to a nice restaurant for dinner to celebrate his 33rd birthday.
They gave me a really nice, comfy robe to wear.
My mom and dad were at the hospital every day to help and visit. Jer & my dad went and got Cafe Rio one day and I escaped from the hospital to eat outside on the picnic table.
Us getting ready to leave the hospital. We dressed him in the outfit Jeremy wore when he came home from the hospital. His mom saved it all this time and gave it to us. It was very special.
The best part was Cameron being born healthy and happy and Mom doing ok.... then the next best part was getting you all home. We were all so tired, but it certainly was a GOOD TIRED. We are all so very blessed!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooooo cute! I can't wait to see him!!!It's hard to be so far away - hopefully you can get a webcam!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Can't wait to meet him. Let us know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun right! Cam is adorable. Trey wants to plan a play date. Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time your post pics! He's darling! Enjoy this time when he can't move and stays wher eyou put him! It doesn't last long! Can't wait to meet him. Mason would love to come and poke his eyes :)
ReplyDeleteawh he's sooo cute. I miss him already and I was just there an hour ago.
ReplyDeleteluv Aunt Michele:)