Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cameron & church....

Apparently Cameron doesn't like church...he decided to share his true feelings about us taking him today.
During the middle of singing a song, I looked over at Cameron to see this! Needless to said it was pretty difficult to be reverent the rest of church...I couldn't stop laughing.

Is it wrong to think this is funny....in church? Is it wrong to take pictures during the sacrament...of my son flipping the bird? Is it wrong to think that our sweet and innocent son actually knew what he was doing? I like to think that he has a sense of humor and knew this would make his mom laugh :)


4 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will not see this in his teen years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!LOL! I can't believe you had your camera. You are so prepared. Although, I don't know what kind of an example Cameron is setting for his counsins cuz Spencer just walked in and started laughing!!!!!!! He couldn't believe Cameron was flipping him off!!! He also just said that he couldn't believe you had your camera either. TOO FUNNY.
    I can't stop laughing :)lololololololololololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha!!! That is too funny!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S..... I put this as my new screen saver at work!! Everybody loves it!!

    ReplyDelete