Monday, August 17, 2009

10 weeks old

Cameron continues to amaze us every day. He is so strong and has the cutest personality. Cameron is so active and always moving his hands and tries to hold his bottle...well every now and then he actually holds his own bottle and feeds himself! Cameron loves to be outside, it calms him down when he is fussy. However, Cam hates to take naps...he refuses to fall asleep I guess he doesn't want to miss anything. He ends up taking 5 or 10 minute power naps and that gives him his second wind. He also hates riding in the car, he cries almost every time. Cameron is so much fun, I love watching him grow and change every day!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see him - I am sooooooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling picture of him holding his bottle:) Every day he seems to find something new to do. What a special little boy. We love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When can I babysit? I would love to spend some time bonding with my nephew -- even if he might throw up all over me or cry when he sees me!

    ReplyDelete