Cameron has been working on rolling over the last few days, but it was usually with help. Until today!!! He rolled over from his back to his stomach and he must have figured out that he could see other things because he wouldn't stop doing it. He hasn't got the hang of rolling from his stomach to his back so I would give him some help and then he would immediately roll onto his stomach again. I hurried to get the video camera and luckily he did it a few more times. Especially since daddy missed it, he had to go to a meeting tonight and didn't get to see Cameron's first big accomplishment.

I am so excited for Cameron. He is at such a cute stage in life and it is so much fun to watch him learn every day. He has mastered sleeping through the night and usually goes to bed without fussing at all...he just needs his little snuggle bear. He usually takes one good nap in the morning (1-2 hours) and then struggles with his 2 afternoon naps. I am lucky if he takes one half hour nap in the afternoon! He drools like crazy and puts everything he can get his hands on in his mouth. He loves to pull mommy's hair too!! He talks to all of his toys and it is hillarious because he gets so serious and just talks to them for like 10 minutes without stopping! Cameron is such a sweet kid and so much fun. His smile melts my heart and his laugh is contagious...I find myself laughing most of the day! Thanks for making my life so much more fun and special Cameron!
Zane was the biggest drooler. I always had him wearing bibs because otherwise, he would soak his clothes and get a rash. Luckily, when his bottom teeth came in they seemed to act as a dam and stop it. Cameron is growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet the little whippersnapper.
ReplyDeleteLove to listen to him talking away. He certainly has a language of his own. I sure miss him if I don't get to see him every day. So, thanks for your blogs and your darling pictures of him. Love, Grammy J
ReplyDelete