All I can say is WOW! This was the definition of blow out. Ever since he started eating baby food (which he still gags at and hates) the consistency & color of his number 2's have changed...as you can see in the picture. The best part about the whole thing is we were at church & there were NO wet wipes in the bag! But luckily there was a camera so we had to take a picture. Jeremy & I were laughing so hard...good thing we were late so we were sitting in the very back. Jeremy had to take Cameron home and wash him off and change his outfit. One thing is for sure, church will never be the same now that we have a kid, it is a little more entertaining :)
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!!!! What a good boy he has been to have all this going on. That's our little Cameron for you. Easy going. Hope he stays that way.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are too funny - I love it that you're taking pictures when he has poo running up his back!
ReplyDeleteHere's my comment..., GROSS! I promise I could have got a pretty good mental picture with just the explanation. :)
ReplyDeleteStop feeding the boy mustard!
ReplyDeleteOk so apparently my comments haven't been posting to your blog like i thought they were! Maybe you have me blocked :) Let me know if this works!
ReplyDelete