Cameron has always LOVED his changing table...it's his favorite place to be! He always talks away when he is on his changing table especially after his bath. He just got out of the bath and is getting ready for bed now. This is the cutest video of him, I just wish I knew what he was saying! He is 7 months old now...
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I could watch this all day. I am like you, I wish we could understand what he is trying to tell us. What a doll. He is just such a happy, good little boy. Enjoy it while it lasts and I hope it lasts all his life:) Love Grammy J
ReplyDeleteHe is just the cutest thing! I think he was saying "I'm glad Grammy T is visiting me"! Was so nice seeing him - he is so happy and so good, and that is because he has parents who are happy and make him feel secure! I miss him already!!
ReplyDeleteI heard him say "Margo is my favorite aunt." I love that little boy!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I lveo when they start babbling!
ReplyDelete