A lot happened today!! First, Cameron started crawling!! I have a feeling my life will never be the same :) He was so proud of himself.
Second, we had to lower Cameron's mattress already because he has decided it's more fun to sit up in his crib and play instead of take a nap. I went in to check on him because he was just talking to himself and when I opened the door this is what I saw....I had to go get my camera!
Third, we went to his helmet Dr. today for another follow-up appointment and he said it's looking great. They made a few adjustments to it and said to come back in 6 weeks and he should be done! The Dr. commented that "it sure hasn't stopped his hair from growing!" and I said I know he has a lot of hair...maybe we could market this helmet thing for older balding men, it seems to act as an incubator to grow hair! I might have to patent that idea...Jeremy could test it out for us :)
What a day to remember. I can't wait to see him crawling. I knew it wouldn't be long. I am afraid you have a real little Jeremy there. Good luck! Love your idea of marketing the helmet for bald guys...You are so funny meg:) Love Mom
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh - he is way too cute! He has that million dollar smile! Yeah, get your running shoes on, you'll be getting lots of cardio on a daily basis now. Glad he's almost done with the helmet, although it hasn't seemed to bother him because he is so happy all the time! Can't wait to see him again in May! He'll probably be walking then.
ReplyDeleteYou may want to take that crib bumper off too..., they use that to climb up the sides of the crib at this age. Good luck with your mobile little guy!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to hear from you!!! I love your "saying" thanks!!! I heard that you got called to RS Sec!!! That will be fun!!!! Again THANKS for being my "angel neighbor" while I was living there! I hope that you have a wonderful week! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteMaybe Molly could borrow the helmet when he's all done. She could really use some more hair.
ReplyDelete