Thursday, January 14, 2010

Soooo close!

Cameron is getting so close to crawling as you will see in the video. He gets on his knees and rocks back and forth, then he will get into a sitting position and he ends up scooting and turning...I guess it's his own version of crawling. He is able to get to toys he wants that way. The only problem is once he gets flat on his tummy he starts to fuss unless he rolls over. He usually just fusses until I come over and sit him up again. He was tired when I filmed this little clip.


2 comments:

  1. This is so precious. When he does start to crawl you will probably wish he had never learned:) He is growing up so fast! We love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow time flies, already time for him to walk?! We find out next week if we are having a boy or girl. Also, I am hoping to come back to utah around march, so i'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete