Monday, March 29, 2010

Just the beginning....

What can I say?!? I am sure this is just the beginning of things to come :) Here cam is leaving the scene of the toilet paper crime.

BUSTED!!


A few of these keys are not like the others... If you can't tell, some of my keys are missing thanks to Cameron. He is obsessed with my computer (well any computer he tried to go after our accountant's computer when we were getting our taxes done. Oh but that's another story! Getting your taxes done is torture enough, but I think I would rather self mutilate in the corner than take a 10 month old to do our taxes again). Anyway, one day I thought "what harm could he do I will just let him push a few keys". Well, I should have known he wouldn't push gently he attacked the keyboard with full force and ripped off 3 keys. It can't be repaired. So Jeremy bought me a new laptop and I told Cameron it was coming out of his allowance!!



The cost to repair these blinds and others just like them around the house will also be coming out of his allowance! LOL Good thing Cameron is so dang cute. I took this funny video of him. He loves to spit and laugh!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty soon he will be coloring all over the walls! LOL I love that little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to steal my blog post title.., 'Really son???'.., because it's quite fitting.., and I'm sure you'll have LOTS more.

    PS..., I love seeing Cam in Mason's clothes! First because he looks darling and second because I remember when my rug rat was that little. They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOYS! They love to destruct....well, anything. Maybe buy 'magic eraser' now just to have it on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help us one and all!!!!!! Look out world, here comes CAMERON:) Hope he is not like Margo when he is ready for "time out" Good luck dear daughter. We love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete