Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our NC house

I am going to see if I can get through this post with out swearing....well, without typing a swear word at least :) So here is our lovely house in NC. Yes we still own it and Yes we are still trying to not own it and Yes it is very frustrating and Yes I am thinking of lots of swear words I could use right now to describe how I really feel about the whole situation, but I am going to exercise some self control :)
Anyway, we got an email from our property manager there to tell us that one of our beautiful trees in the front yard was torn down by the horrible winds and rain storms they had. It sucks because there are two of these trees in the front yard that are soooo pretty when they bloom and it looks like they were just starting to bloom. Anyway, he will cut the rest of the tree down and haul away what is there and send us a nice bill. Oh how I love owning two houses!
I don't think I posted about the last incident a few months ago...he emailed us and said that the hurricane in Florida caused so much rain and bad weather that it ripped off some of our roof and caused water damage through the celing into a room. We paid for some pipe to be fixed along with the celing and roof repairs. I have been grateful that we had renters in there all this time, but their lease is up tomorrow. I guess we will put it up for sale again or try to find more renters. I am going to end this post before a bad word slips out because talking about this IS NOT therapeutic!!

1 comment:

  1. ugh, i'm sorry! Owning a home is not as fun as it seems. We are in the process of a short sale on our house in Utah. Hopefully soon it will be off of our hands for good.

    ReplyDelete