Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a "relaxing" day...

Cam and I went to Thanksgiving Point to walk around the gardens and enjoy the weather. He had fun smelling all the flowers and running around!! I had fun chasing him....it was nice because we were pretty much the only ones in the place.





He loved the penguins, he got so excited when he saw them. His favorite part of the day was running up and down this little path and stopping to smell the flowers. I think we spent at least 30 minutes in this exact spot. Finally, I decided to film him :)


3 comments:

  1. So cute! He reminds me LOTS of Mason. Nothing was ever just a casual walk..., it was non-stop running from sun up to sun down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you know Cameron gets his love of flowers for me:) How darling is that. Thanks for filming it. Love him to pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo stinkin cute!! I am missing him so much!! Love the posts and especially the videos so I can see him in action! Kisses and hugs from Grammy T. xoxo

    ReplyDelete