Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stickers....

When Jeremy got home from work the other day I was making dinner so he didn't see my face when he walked in, but when I turned around to say "hi" this is what he saw. After he stopped laughing he said he "had to take a picture of this." Really, there is only so much you can do in the 10 hours a day you are gone to work I told him....we have to get creative ;) Aunt Michele was so nice to bring Cameron a whole bunch of stickers the other day and he couldn't wait to use them. We filled a piece of paper with stickers, then covered the back of the Valentine's sack Grammy made him with stickers, put stickers all over the end tables, and then Cameron had a great idea! He put a sticker on mommy's cheek and didn't stop until there was no more room on my face :)
Maybe I will call Lady Gaga and tell her she should write a new song...instead of "Poker Face" she could call it "Sticker Face"....LOL

3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing mom, Meg! I love the "Sticker Face" idea for Lady Gaga! That's probably where Cameron gets all his creativity from - he did a very good job with those stickers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what to get Cameron for the next few months!!!!!!! Heaven help you !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!!! I knew those stickers would be put to good use. I love it. I can't believe you kept them on your face! Lady Gaga watch out there's a new sticker face in town. Maybe she will copy you and at the next awards ceremony she will come out in nothing but stickers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete