Cameron had soooo much fun at Grammy & Grampy's annual Valentine party at Classic Skating this year. He didn't stop talking about it the next day and kept saying "balls, Troy, play" and I would say "that was fun playing with your cousins huh" and he would say it again and finally he started getting mad and crying....I guess because he wanted to go back and I wouldn't take him?!
and the kids just wanted to hurry and eat so they couled go play. Grammy made everyone cute Valetine bags and the cousins all gave eachother Valentine presents. They all did the bounce zone, skated, and played lazer tag...but then they all played with Cameron in the jungle. Troy won in lazer tag and Grampy came in second....Jeremy was a little ticked that he was third saying "Grampy beat me by 50 points to take second." Sorry, Jer there is always next year....start practicing your aim :)
Since Jeremy had to work on Valentine's Day and right after work we went to this Valentine party we decided to celebrate our Valentine's a few days later. Margo watched Cameron while Jeremy and I went to dinner at my FAVORITE restaurant ever....Carrabbas. Oh how I love that place, it makes me so happy!! Cameron couldn't wait to get to Margo's house and play with "Troy, seedee (Lindsie), maree (Mallory) and dodo (cocoa the dog)" He had so much fun there and the best thing for Margo is he cleaned up her playroom. She said all she had to do was start singing "clean up, clean up, everybody..." and there was no stopping him until everything was all put away! I bet she offers to babysit him more often :)
Glad we were able to all get together for another year of fun times for Valentines. Thanks for this fun blog Meg. I wish Janessa could have stayed longer. Valentines needs to be of a friday then homework wouldn't get in the way. I think Cameron really knew what was going on this year. Can't wait for next year. Thanks everybody for coming to our party. We love seeing the Grandchildren having fun. Love, Grammy
ReplyDelete