Sunday, March 20, 2011

Food, friends & projects

A bunch of my friends (mostly childhood friends) still keep in touch and we do a recipe party monthly. It's lots of fun to socialize and eat yummy food. Then we take home the recipes which is nice because I run out of ideas really fast when I cook dinner every night...and it gets old making the same things too often! Anyway, I hoste the recipe party in February and decided to add a little project to the evening. I have been looking all over for a big picture of the temple with a chunky frame and that didn't require to take out a second mortgage to purchase it. The ones I found and liked were all $300-$400. I found this girl that does classes at your house if you get a certain amount of people interested. She brings all the supplies and helps you put them together. It was a super fun night and to think I turned these supplies

into this picture for only $53 is the BEST part about it!! I love the picture, I love that I made it, and I love that it was an amazing deal.


1 comment:

  1. That looks really great! I want to make one too, and I want to be a part of your recipe group! Wish I lived close :(

    ReplyDelete