Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mom's Day

Mother's Day started off with breakfast in bed...yummy chocolate chip pancakes, strawberries and eggs! Cameron thought it was funny I was eating in bed and wanted to bring his plate in bed with me. Then we all got ready and went to church.
After church I took a little nap and then grammy & grampy came over for dinner. We had grilled chicken & baked potatoes. I made a delish strawberry pie for dessert! Then Cameron gave me his present....He (with a little of Jeremy & grammy's help) made me this cute flower arrangement. On Saturday Jeremy told me that he was taking Cameron for a few hours, I was suspicious :) then we met up for dinner and when Jeremy went to pay I asked Cameron what they did and he said "play at Grammy & Grampy's house" Jeremy was mad I tried to get it out of Cameron....lol
I got some other nice gifts and had a great Mother's Day! I am so grateful for my own mother and I appreciate her more and more every day....especially being a mother now I totally understand the sacrafice and selflesness that goes into being a mom. So thanks mom for all you did and still do for me. You are an amazing mom and I love you. I feel so blessed to be a mom to cute Cameron, he bring me so much happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun mothers day. Thank you dear for your sweet comments. I just wish I had been as good a mother as you are being! I tried and I must have done something right because YOU & your dear sisters are living proof of what MOTHERS should be like:) Love U.

    ReplyDelete