So, it's sad to say, but this is the only picture I got of Jeremy's birthday. May is just a crazy month....after getting everyone's mother's day gifts, planning my birthday get-a-way (which was really for both our birthdays we just went my b-day weekend since his mom was coming into town over Memorial weekend), and planning Cameron's birthday party/making his cakes, and Jeremy's mom in town the whole idea of planning anything else or cooking another dinner wasn't on my mind (especially since his birthday was 2 days after Cameron's and the day after Cameron's big family party!!) My mom usually does a big birthday dinner for both Jeremy and I at her house, but we told her not to worry about it this year. Jeremy's birthday fell on a Sunday, which is never a fun day to have a birthday on. I made breakfast, we went to church, Jeremy opened his gift from me (actually Cameron opened it) and we went to his brother's house for dinner. Happy Birthday Jeremy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment